SquaredUp version 4.7 is here
Our third release this year!
Summer is in full swing, and the latest release of SquaredUp for SCOM and SquaredUp for Azure is now available. Welcome to version 4.7!
This release is jam-packed with great functionality which our Product Engineering teams here at SquaredUp have been working hard on for the last few months.
Here’s a quick round up of everything that’s been added and enhanced in version 4.7. Click on the links below for our product team's detailed blog posts explaining each feature.
- New and updated SCOM Infrastructure dashboards and perspectives, including all new Alert History and NOC Operator dashboards, along with Alert Analytics and Root Cause perspectives.
- Enterprise App Management sample packs that demonstrate the power of Enterprise Apps in SquaredUp for SCOM.
- Azure Log Analytics enhancements; new bar graph visualization, retrieving saved queries from Azure Portal and multi-value line graphs.
- New Getting Started dashboard content directing users to learning materials.
- New Azure Cost Management Utilization tile that correlates performance metrics with cost in one new visualization.
- New Azure Resource Summary tiles for generating a simple overview of everything in Azure.
- Easy scoping dashboards by tenants for Azure Lighthouse
- Enhanced Search experience for more results
- Enhanced error handling.
- Mustache picker for Criteria scoping.
- … and of course bugs – 30 squashed!
For a demo of all the new features please head over to the ‘Release Webinar: SquaredUp v4.7’, with me and our Chief Product Officer, John Shaw.
Version 4.7 is GA (generally available) now, just follow the links below to download and find out more:
We hope you enjoy using the new functionality. I’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for future releases; simply submit your product ideas at feedback.squaredup.com.